Dr. Cheryl Mathews, Coach
Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
Dr. Cheryl Mathews, Your Coach
one-on-one executive coaching
Request a free consultation over Zoom or contact me with questions:
As your coach, I act as your "thought partner" and sounding board. I'll help you navigate difficult issues at work, improve your performance and advance your career. I'll also help you avoid political "landmines," make good decisions, excel in your relationships and improve the quality of your life. We'll discuss how to handle certain people and situations and how to reduce your career stress. I'll work with you to position your career for success.
My Business Experience:
- Business executive, Chief Information Officer (CIO) and entrepreneur
- Experience in Fortune 50s, internet start up’s, small-to-medium companies, non-profits and government
- Doctorate in Psychology and degree in International Business & Economics
- Excel at building high-performance teams, starting new ventures, communicating with internal stakeholders and customers, program management, product development and online training.
- Taught business and technology strategy at the University of Maryland Global Campus for 10-years
- Certified by the Kaufmann Foundation to coach entrepreneurs
- Trained in executive coaching, assessment and emotional intelligence (EQ)
- See LinkedIn profile
I recommend purchasing 5-hours to start. Once you sign up, I'll email you to schedule an appointment. All sessions take place over Zoom. Contact me with any questions!
Executive coaching is an excellent investment in your self-development, marketability, and earning power!